Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hollywood self esteem

Megan Fox is admitting to cutting herself and being extremely insecure.

I feel terrible for this girl. I don't really have any self esteem issues, sometimes I feel down about something or another, but I just don't have the time or energy to care what others think about me, physically or mentally.

This girl is hot. And loaded. And really hot. She's a freaking movie star.

How can you feel down about yourself? You have to have talent to be an actress, it's not as simple as it seems. You have to be hot to be the kind of actress she is. And yet she says she feels as if she has no worth. I just don't get that.

With all of that said, my cousin made the HS paper a few weeks ago, and the same paper had a survey of the actresses they thought were the hottest. It was a HS poll. Sophie Bush beat out Megan Fox. We were all shocked. Guess that much overwhelming beauty can be too much, even to high school boys, who would have guessed.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...