Friday, August 14, 2009

Have I ever told you guys

About my addiction to tattoos? I, myself, only have 2, but I have big dreams about others. My husband, also only has the two, but that's just because he doesn't have big plans. I would love to come up with awesome designs and just cover his body in ink so I could stare at it daily.

I saw an idea the other day, just little tiny wings, black and white ( I think ) on either side of my achilles heel. The thing is, I want them to stand for different things, so I want 4, one on each side of each foot.

For instance, my Nanny, my mom's mom, was an angel sent to Earth from God himself. Don't get me wrong she had a few faults, but mostly she was a deeply religious woman who did whatever she could to help whoever might need anything. I want one wing to be angelic, as a reference to her.

I think I want one to be sort of broken, to represent my Poppy's MS and my dad's alcoholism.

I'm not sure about the other two, but I can start with those, and decide later!! : )

Here is some idea of what I want:

Just the wing though, not the rest.

I would also eventually like to get a cross composed of the lyrics to 'I'll fly away." I saw this idea on LA Ink, my 3rd favorite show. I loved it, it was super cool! I would love for it to be on my upper back, between my shoulders, but my back is so ticklish, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it or not!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the wings! As you know, I'm slowly covering myself in tattoos also lol. The back HURTS. It really really does. I'm a tough cookie. My back isn't ticklish either, so I really have no idea what you would experience. All I know is that there area gazillion nerve endings there. I'd say take a Vicodin to take the edge off before you get there haha! Very cool idea though, just make sure your artist is great at fine line tattoos because if they have a heavy hand the writing will blur if its really small!

Anonymous said...

i love tattoos. :) my husband has a 3/4 sleeve on his left arm, and one on his back and thigh. i also have a dragon that goes from the side of my calf to the top of my foot. i want more, but our main issue is $$$, and i can't quite decide on a design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...