Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Small bombs and Short fuses. (A Rant of sorts)

I considered writing a welcome blog, but basically have other things at the front of my mind that needs let out!

After a free Friday evening and late night in with friends, you would think that my holiday weekend would be in some way refreshing. Ah, nah.

Archer slept great at my mom's Friday, and the majority of the night Saturday and Sunday. I didn't do much all weekend, just sat at home hanging out with my best friend and her boyfriend.

Well this is Tuesday. Last night Archer went to bed at 9 and was up at 1 due to a nap that lasted a little too long during the day. He didn't sleep well, which means I didn't sleep well. He was awake bright and early this morning at 8:30, quite possibly the earliest he has EVER been up for the day.

So now I am at my wits end with myself for making easy decisions that were "easy" at the time and not thinking the consequences of my actions through.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...