Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The bomb seems to be slightly farther away today.

After almost a week of feeling overly frustrated with Archer and myself, today has proved a turn for the better.

Last night I put him to sleep a little after 10. He slept until 4:30 without a bottle, which is amazing. Chance went and got him and brought him to bed with us for 30 more minutes until he had to get up for work. I put him back in his crib and got to sleep until 9. It was great.

He had a small whining attack around 11 this morning, but I put him down for a short nap. After Saturday's 2 hour nap and no sleeping at night incident, I set the microwave timer for 1 hour. When I went to get him, he was watching TV playing with his toys.

It made me smile just to see that he got a little nap and woke up with a smile.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...