Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nursery!

Before you ask, I'm still pregnant. Yes, I'm ready to have the baby. No, I haven't yet, obviously if you can see me (which I realize you cannot at the moment). Yes, he's stubborn. Yes, I'm tired of being pregnant. Thanks for reminding me. 

Whew, felt good to get that out. There's nothing quite like the local fair to bring out questions such as these. I'm sure people just don't know what to say and I'm sure I've asked similar (annoying) questions, but still. It's lame when they're being asked of you. 

BUT, that's not the point of this post. The point of this post is to share the nursery pictures with you! It's about 90% finished and as good as it's going to get for the time being! 

(The little brown dresser came with the house (meaning it belonged to someone in my family, since it's a family house). I'm eventually going to refinish it, but I don't have the energy right now and I needed a lamp table. This was in Archer's room under his bed until now.) 









Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...