Sunday, August 8, 2010

Job

So, next tuesday, I'll start back to the grind. : )

I had this awful dream last night that I was reassigned to 4 different elementary schools this year. It was awful, and super scary. I prefer middle school/high school, and these kids were pre-k. Not my style.

Well, apparently this dream has been nagging at my subconscious all day. I've just been really worried about whether or not the new legal/policy changes on my job were going to affect me in a major way or not. I was honestly really worried.

At 10:55, I emailed my boss, and just expressed my worries. Not even ten minutes later, my phone chirps that I have an email and before I can read it, she's calling me. She killed all my worries and just totally reassured me. She might be the best boss ever!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...