Friday, July 24, 2009

Hell Day.

So, as we all know, yesterday sucked. One can only wish it had ended with the poop eating, but sadly, no.

At 1, Archer was still awake. He finally fell asleep around 130, I put him to bed.

At 3, Archer was wide awake sitting up his in bed screaming.

At 10, Archer was awake babbling in his crib. I go in to get him only to find Shit everywhere. Crib, sheets, himself.

Great start to the day. I hate to say it, but I'm glad he's going to my mom's for the night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my. i hope things start looking up soon. E's had nasty diahrrea this whole week... i *think* it's teething. her poop got back to normal just in time for her birthday party, thank goodness. sending positive vibes your way...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...